Indomie Noodles is we know it, is Nigeria’s oldest and most popular noodle. Even though it’s not necessary, vegetables and other ingredients spice up noodles when added. It boosts the flavour and makes it more nutritious.
Knowing how to prepare noodles in many ways is exciting because, you get to enjoy the same food with different looks and taste.
For That Purpose, here are the 5 Best Ways To Prepare Your Indomie Noodles.
The ingredients for beef sausages indomie noodles:
• 3-4 beef sausages
• 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles
• 3 springs onions
• Vegetable oil
• Boil the noodles, sieve and place in a bowl. Add the follow-come seasonings to it and mix well. Slice the franks and spring onions. Grate the cheese and set all aside.
• Take a saucepan and place it on the stove on medium heat. Pour some oil into the pan and let it heat up. When the oil is hot, add the sausages and let them fry.
• Stir from time to time, to make sure that there are frying evenly. Add the boiled noodles to the sausages in the saucepan.
• Turn the heat to low and add the spring onions. Stir from time to time. Make sure that the sausages are well fried, and the noodles are fluffy.
• When the noodles and sausages are ready, place them on a plate. Cover it with grated cheese (make sure to do it while the noodles are still hot). Enjoy!
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING RIGHT NOW!